Recent Posts

Header Ads

Zlatan Pays Tribute To Olamide, Shows 2017 Messages He Sent To Him Asking For Help





Zlatan Ibile has paid tribute to Olamide as he release screenshot images of the conversations he had with the YBNL boss as far back as 2017, begging him to help him make a name for himself in the Nigerian music industry.
Zlatan who is currently one of the most established indigenous rappers in the Nigerian music scene took to his Instagram page to make the revelations.
He revealed he used to bother Olamide with a lot of messages as well as many of his freestyle records until he finally agreed to feature on his song, “My Body” which was a hit.
He wrote; “Baddosneh, woke up to our conversations. I feel bad about the way I had to disturb you then! Nobody copy paste reach me. You always check on me for years once in a while when you can always hit me up! I believed, And things worked out !! We made MY BODY my Life changed ! Love for Life OG.”
See photos below:

Post a Comment

0 Comments