Recent Posts

Header Ads

The Feeling Was Bam !!!! I Started Selling My Pussy to Old Men At Age 12. – Shatta Wale’s New Girlfriend Kisa Gbekle






Ghanaian actress and TV presenter Kisa Gbekle has made a shocking revelation in a recent interview.

According to the alleged girlfriend of Shatta Wale, she started sleeping with men for money at the age of 12.



Speaking in an interview with Zionfelix, Kisa Gbekle revealed that she broke her virginity when she was just 12 years old.

She indicated that she had no alternative than to sleep with men at that tender age in order to cater for herself.


Kisa Gbekle narrated her bad experience when she was growing up since she was from a poor family.


“I broke my virginity at age 12,I had a very bad background so I had to take things into my hands. When you are from a very poor home, you do everything to make it in life. I started doing that to take care of myself and to pay my fees. I had to drop out of school because there was no money” She divulged.

Post a Comment

0 Comments